No products in the cart.
Kindly read the given below “Return Policy” before purchasing the reports:
- The user/buyer shall pay digitGaps for services and content as shown on its official website https://digitgaps.com
- All purchases made from the website of digitGaps are deemed final. Should users have any doubt/queries about any transaction, they should immediately contact digitGaps at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 415-799-9942, before clicking on the “Add to Cart” button or during the final checkout (“Proceed to Checkout” and/or “Place Order”) on the digitGaps website, or the bank’s payment page where you may be re-directed.
- If a user/buyer believes that an error has occurred during the course of a transaction carried out at the digitGaps website, the user should immediately contact the company at email@example.com or +1 415-799-9942 to report the problem to a member of the customer support team. The error reporting should be done within 1hour from the time of error occurrence. All information of the error should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The type of product (information) sold by digitGaps is in a digital format. In such a case, all the orders once placed or processed are deemed final and the company cannot accept any requests for returns once the product has been ordered, or dispatched either electronically or physically.
- digitGaps research reports are market, industry and company information and analyses transmitted in a digital format i.e. via email. Due to the digital nature of digitGaps products, we cannot grant a refund once the report has been dispatched electronically or physically.
- Under special circumstances, refunds may be offered solely at the discretion of the digitGaps management.