Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Use digitGaps?
- You can begin with a keyword search using the “Search field” present at the top of the digitGaps homepage (https://digitgaps.com) or browse reports by industry or topics (https://digitgaps.com/market-reports/).
- When you find the relevant report, click on “More Information” to view extensive product information, including a descriptive abstract, table of contents, table of figures and cost for different types of report license is available in “License Type” dropdown.
Please call at +1-415-799-9942 to speak to one of our research specialists. They will help you to find the right report which best meets your needs and answer any queries. If we do not have a ready to deliver report, kindly raise a custom research request here: https://digitgaps.com/custom-research/
We offer syndicated market research reports, which feature quantitative and qualitative research on markets, products, services, industries, and companies. The lengths of reports vary from 20 – 90 page company profiles to exhaustive 500 page industry overviews. The majority of our reports are stand-alone studies, which are available in electronic PDF format.
The reports are produced solely by digitGaps with the help of data collection done by our in-house qualitative and quantitative research team with the help of our proprietary panel of Key Decision Makers (KDMs), Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Influencers, Industry Experts, Advisory Board, Experts and Advocacy Groups.
If you’re new to the site, you can browse our reports (title, abstract, table of contents, table of figures and cost for different types of licenses).
- If you want to buy a report, you need to register in “My Account” section. Once you’ve registered or logged in, search or browse to find reports relevant to your business and choose different payment options available i.e. online payment by debit or credit card or through invoice/bank wire transfer.
- We deliver reports in electronic PDF format. If required, we can deliver the report in MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Hard Copy.
- Search finds reports containing your keywords in the title, abstract, table of contents, or name. You can also use Sort feature to narrow your search by published date, topic, and price.
Report prices are set by industry standards. Speak to a research specialist to find the report which will best meet your needs and budget.
We frequently provide discounts on latest reports to all customers. If you are from NGO, NPO, Student or an Academician, a complementary 10% discount is provided. Please write to email@example.com for more details on discount.
- For online orders, we accept Visa, Maestro, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Diner’s Club which ranges across 20 currencies.
- Bank Transfer via invoice is also acceptable. Kindly choose “Bank Transfer” option during checkout page. You would automatically receive an invoice with order and bank details once the order is placed. Call +1 415-799-9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Items purchased for online delivery are available as soon as your order is processed. Reports are emailed to you within 1-2 business days upon the receipt of payment. In case, there are any updates on your purchased report, we will update and share the report within 4-7 working days.
- Note for first-time buyers: For your security, please note you will be contacted within 1 business day to verify your information prior to delivery of your first purchased report. If you make your first report purchase over a weekend or holiday, you will be contacted on the following business day.
- There are no charges for electronic delivery of PDF reports
- For hard copy mail delivery, a flat rate of $100 for shipping and handling is added to the invoice amount
Privacy and Security
- We use a variety of updated security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information. All personal information you provide is located in secure and controlled facilities. All information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) / HTTPS
- digitGaps is secured by Thawte