Company research must be conducted even in a low-risk credit situation. In these low-risk cases, company research typically needs to be quick and concise. At digitGaps, you’ll get company research reports of more than 1 million businesses globally.
Quick, and Affordable Access to Insight
Are you tired of time-consuming online searches and buying expensive custom analyst reports? Company intelligence reports by digitGaps offer quick, affordable access to insights you need, allowing you to instantly size up any prospect, customer, and competitor.
Company Research Reports
Reports in this area are profiles of major companies worldwide. Company reports can be searched by company name and can be filtered based on their location. Company Reports present a company overview, business description, and synopsis of business strategy, company history, key facts, key events, major products and services, SWOT analysis, recent developments, management team / key employees, executive biographies, legal structure and ownership, key competitors, as well as company locations and subsidiaries. Reports are intended to help businesses build awareness and knowledge of their competitors in each market.
Our qualified team of researchers, analysts and consultants use in-depth qualitative research, quantitative research, proprietary and subscribed data sources and the latest recognized research techniques to offer an unrivalled level of detail and value to your research activities. Our market and competitive intelligence can be utilized by teams across multiple departments, including sales and business development, marketing, R&D, and finance, to:
- Access the latest information on potential competitors and customers through a comprehensive database
- Analyze the business strategies and collaborations of multiple companies within a specific market
- Identify new markets and regions for future expansion
- Compare financial trends between competitor companies
- Get to know about mergers and acquisitions
- Business reports on specific areas of interest
- News and press releases including recent events and at least three years of archived coverage
- Explore the strengths and weaknesses of companies cross-industry
- Improve your business modeling
Uses of our Company Research Reports
Company research provides an in-depth picture of the business landscape a prospect; customer, supplier or a competitor – used to meet research, and analysis goals:
- Assessing new business opportunities
- Preparing for meetings and sales calls
- Evaluating merger and acquisition targets
- Tracking industry trends
- Executing marketing campaigns
- Sales and financial forecasting