You can engage a dedicated set of professionals when there is a regular work demand. Our dedicated research team model works for engagement size of two or more where the dedicated persons work as an extension of the client team. These professionals work exclusively for a client, thus offering a number of advantages:
- Streamlined communication and standardization of processes
- Complete control of work schedule and delivery timelines
- Constant and dedicated team working for the client, resulting in trust and comfort
- Regular updates and utilization reports
- Ideal engagement model for continuous ongoing projects
- Highly discounted rates due to volume commitments
- Team members are well trained on the client-specific research requirements and so they are able absorb the culture of the client enabling much better engagement
- This model is same as client having their team in an offshore location
This model is best suited for sporadic workload and short duration projects. Our on-demand engagement model offers a one-time project proposal for the client’s approval. The proposal lists the research methodology, timelines, and commercials for the project, thus there is no fixed commitment required from the client. The projects are executed and delivered by professionals best-suited for work, based on their domain and technical expertise and work experience. The professionals work solely for the client during the course of the project, ensuring a smooth communication and project delivery.
In this model, the client buys a number of researcher/analyst/consultant/project manager hours and different persons work on the project depending on the domain and technical knowledge, skill-sets, and availability of resources. This blends the cost-effectiveness of dedicated resources in addition to the flexibility of project-based engagement.
Very often, some of our clients aim at developing an in-house team to operate in the long run. In such cases, we enable our client to engage with us through our “BOT engagement model”, wherein we allocate professionals according to your requirements, and provide them training, infrastructure and resources support at our offices. Once the team is ready to go live, we operate it till a steady state operating condition is reached so that it is aligned with the client’s business requirements, and gradually our team is handed over to the team of the client.
Our Virtual Researcher / Virtual Analyst model is centered on providing cross-functional research and analytics support to our client’s team that help them tailor their offerings to meet their business requirements.